JBL Tune 110 Earphones
Pure Bass Sound.
Although you are not getting the quality you get from JBL Tune 125BT, JBL Tune 110 Earphones come with JBL Pure Bass sound that ensures you get loud, pure bass whenever you listen to your content.
1-Button Remote with Microphone.
JBL 110 Earphones, like JBL Tune 125BT, has a single button that controls music playback and incoming calls.
Tangle-Free Flat Cable.
JBL 110 Earphone has a tangle-free flat cable that will not entangle when you place them in your pockets or bag unlike JBL Live 400BT. The cable joints are also durable making them hard to snap.
JBL Tune 110 Earphones Detailed Features.
- Plug: 3.5mm
- Dynamic Driver: 9mm
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Ear tip material: Silicon
- Headphone cable length (cm): 111.3
- Headphone cable length (ft): 3.65
- Headphone cable length (m): 111.3
- Headphones jack type: 3.5 mm
- Driver size (mm): 9.0
- Driver sensitivity at 1kHz/1mW (dB): 96.0
- Dynamic frequency response range (Hz): 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Impedance (ohms): 16.0
- Number of drivers per ear: 1.0
- Weight: 12.7 g (0.45 oz)
- 1-Button Remote/ Mic: Yes
- Bixby: No
- Built-in Microphone: Yes
- Flat Cable: Yes
- Hands-Free Call: Yes
- In-ear: Yes
- JBL Pure Bass Sound: Yes
- Siri/ Google Now: No
- Speed charge: No