iPhone 13 Pro Highlights
iPhone 13 Pro introduces a dramatically powerful camera, a very responsive display where every interaction feels new and the fastest smartphone chip ever. We have reviewed the key talking points and features to help you understand the new iPhone better and make sure you get the best deal only at S.T Mobiles International.
The new Super Retina XDR display with Pro-Motion can refresh from 10 to 120 times per second, and all kinds of frame rates in between. It intelligently ramps up when you need exceptional graphics performance, and ramps down to save power when you don’t. It even accelerates and decelerates naturally to match the speed of your finger as you scroll. You’ve never felt anything like it.
No one does 5G like iPhone.
The world is quickly moving to 5G. Streaming, downloading literally everything happens so much faster. 5G is even fast enough for serious multiplayer gaming, sharing AR videos, and more. With Smart Data mode, iPhone will downshift automatically to save power when you don’t need all that speed.
Macro photography comes to iPhone 13 Pro.
With its redesigned lens and powerful autofocus system, the new Ultra Wide camera can focus at just 2 cm — making even the smallest details seem epic. Transform a leaf into abstract art. Capture a caterpillar’s fuzz. Magnify a dewdrop. The beauty of tiny awaits.
Bring on the night.
iPhone 13 Pro was made for low light. The Wide camera adds a wider aperture and our largest sensor yet which in turn leverages the LiDAR Scanner for Night mode portraits. Ultra Wide gets a wider aperture, a faster sensor, and all-new autofocus. And Telephoto now has Night mode.
More zoom? Boom.
The new Telephoto camera features a 77 mm focal length and 3x optical zoom. This is perfect for classic portraiture or shooting clearer photos and videos from far away. On the other hand, for closer subjects, try Portrait mode, where you can dial in the bokeh and experiment with studio-quality lighting effects.
Shift the focus, Up the drama-Presenting Cinematic mode.
Now iPhone can shoot with shallow depth of field and automatically add elegant focus transitions between subjects. Cinematic mode can also anticipate when a prominent new subject is about to enter the frame and bring them into focus when they do, for far more creative storytelling. You have the option to change focus or adjust the level of bokeh even after capture.
Introducing Photographic Styles.
Photographic Styles apply your preferred Tone and Warmth settings to your photos. But unlike filters, they keep things like skies and skin tones natural. Choose an Apple-designed preset — Vibrant, Rich Contrast, Warm, or Cool — and if you want, fine-tune it even further. Set your style once to get the look you love every time
- Ceramic Shield front
- Textured matte glass back
- Stainless steel design
The iPhone 13 Pro display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 6.06 inches diagonally .
128GB | 256GB | 512GB | 1TB
Size and Weight
- Width: 2.82 inches | (71.5 mm)
- Height: 5.78 inches | (146.7 mm)
- Depth:0.30 inch | (7.65 mm)
- Weight: 7.19 ounces (204 grams)
- Super Retina XDR display with Pro-Motion
- 6.1‑inch (diagonal) all‑screen OLED display
- 2532‑by‑1170-pixel resolution at 460 ppi
The iPhone has Pro Motion technology with adaptive refresh rates up to 120Hz display which is just out of this world. Apple then enhanced it with HDR, True Tone, Wide color (P3) and a Haptic Touch. Contrast ratio is about 2,000,000:1 and brightness levels of about 1000 nits max brightness (typical); 1200 nits max brightness (HDR). Finally, a new upgrade to the screen saw the adoption of a Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating and definitely the support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously.
128GB | 256GB |512GB| 1TB
Splash, Water, and Dust Resistant
The Pro Max is Rated IP68 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to 30 minutes) under IEC standard 60529.
- A15 Bionic chip
- 6‑core CPU with 2 performance and 4 efficiency cores
- 5‑core GPU
- 16‑core Neural Engine
- Pro 12MP camera system: Telephoto, Wide, and Ultra Wide cameras
- Telephoto: ƒ/2.8 aperture
- Wide: ƒ/1.5 aperture
iPhone 13 Pro Camera is packed with amazing features ranging from 3x optical zoom in, 2x optical zoom out; 6x optical zoom range and Digital zoom up to 15x .Night mode portraits are enabled by LiDAR Scanner while a Portrait mode comes with advanced bokeh and Depth Control with six Lighting effects (Natural, Studio, Contour, Stage, Stage Mono, High‑Key Mono).
- Cinematic mode for recording videos with shallow depth of field (1080p at 30 fps)
- HDR video recording with Dolby Vision up to 4K at 60 fps
- 4K video recording at 24 fps, 25 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps
- 1080p HD video recording at 25 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps
- 720p HD video recording at 30 fps
- Dual optical image stabilization for video (Telephoto and Wide)
- Sensor‑shift optical image stabilization for video (Wide)
True Depth Camera
- 12MP camera
- ƒ/2.2 aperture
- Portrait mode with advanced bokeh and Depth Control
- Portrait Lighting with six effects (Natural, Studio, Contour, Stage, Stage Mono, High‑Key Mono)
- Animoji and Memoji
- Night mode
- Deep Fusion
Cellular and Connectivity
- 5G (sub‑6 GHz and mm Wave)
- Gigabit LTE with 4×4 MIMO and LAA
- Wi‑Fi 6 (802.11ax) with 2×2 MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology
- Ultra Wideband chip for spatial awareness
- NFC with reader mode
Power and Battery
- Li-Ion 3095 mAh
- Built‑in rechargeable lithium‑ion battery
- Mag Safe wireless charging up to 15W
- Qi wireless charging up to 7.5W
- Charging via USB to computer system or power adapter
- Fast-charge capable:
(Up to 50% charge in around 30 minutes with 20W adapter or higher)
iPhone 13 Pro can give you up to 22 hours on video playback, 20 hours of YouTube streaming and 75 hours of music playtime.