MacBook Air M2 Chip 13.6″ Highlights
MacBook Air M2 is strikingly thin and brings exceptional speed and power efficiency within its durable all‑aluminum enclosure. It’s the ultrafast, ultracapable laptop that lets you work, play, or create just about anything — anywhere.
Thanks to the efficiency of the M2 chip, MacBook Air can deliver amazing performance without a fan — so it stays completely silent no matter how intense the task.
The M2 chip starts the next generation of Apple silicon, with even more of the speed and power efficiency of M1. So you can get more done faster with a more powerful 8‑core CPU. Create captivating images and animations with up to a 10-core GPU. Work with more streams of 4K and 8K Pro-Res video with the high‑performance media engine. And keep working — or playing — all day and into the night with up to 18 hours of battery life.
Liquid Retina display
The breathtaking 13.6-inch Liquid Retina display is the biggest(500 Nits) — and brightest — ever on MacBook Air, with support for 1 billion colors. Text is super-crisp, and photos and movies more brilliant and vivid, with rich contrast and sharp detail. Its also featured with True tone Technology .
Speedy. Substantial. Storage.
With up to a 2TB superfast SSD,11 MacBook Air lets you bring your photos, movies, music, and documents with you — and open them in a flash.
Let your fingers fly.
Comfortable and quiet, Magic Keyboard now has a full‑height function key row for quick access to favorite controls and shortcuts. Touch ID makes it easy to unlock your Mac, enter passwords, and make secure purchases or payments — all at the touch of a finger. And with the larger Force Touch trackpad, there’s even more space to work with precision
1080p FaceTime HD camera
Make your best impression on video calls with the 1080p FaceTime HD camera and three‑mic array. Surround yourself with an expansive soundstage, compliments of the four‑speaker sound system with Spatial Audio. MacBook Air was designed to thrill the senses.
Come through loud and clear on calls wherever you are, thanks to the three-mic array with advanced beamforming algorithms to capture clean audio.
Four-speaker sound system with Spatial Audio
Immerse yourself in movies and music with improved stereo separation and vocal clarity from two tweeters and two ultrathin woofers. Spatial Audio with support for Dolby Atmos places sound all around you.
Ports and Connectivity
The quick-release MagSafe power connector easily attaches — and detaches — with magnets, preventing any unintended flights. Two Thunderbolt ports let you connect and power high-speed accessories. You can also connect up to a 6K display. And the headphone jack supports high‑impedance headphones.
What’s In the Box?
- MacBook Air
- 30W USB-C Power Adapter
(M2 with 8-core GPU)
- 35W Dual USB‑C Port Power Adapter
(M2 with 10-core GPU and 512GB storage)
- USB-C to Mag-Safe 3 Cable (2 m)
- Size and Weight
- Height: 1.13 cm
- Width: 30.41 cm
- Depth: 21.5 cm
- Weight: 1.24 kg
Display – Liquid Retina display
- 13.6-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology;1
- 2560-by-1664 native resolution at 224 pixels per inch with
- support for 1 billion colors
- 500 nits brightness
- Wide color (P3)
- True Tone technology
- Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display at 1 billion colors and:
- One external display with up to 6K resolution at 60Hz
- Thunderbolt 3 digital video output
- Native DisplayPort output over USB‑C
- VGA, HDMI, DVI, and Thunderbolt 2 output supported using adapters (sold separately)
Chip – Apple M2 chip
- 8-core CPU with 4 performance cores and 4 efficiency cores
- 8-core GPU
- 16-core Neural Engine
- 100GB/s memory bandwidth
- Configurable to : M2 with 8-core CPU and 10-core GPU.
- Hardware-accelerated H.264, HEVC, Pro Res, and Pro Res RAW
- Video decode engine
- Video encode engine
- Pro-Res encode and decode engine
Battery and Power
- Up to 18 hours Apple TV app movie playback
- Up to 15 hours wireless web
- 52.6-watt‑hour lithium‑polymer battery
- 30W USB-C Power Adapter (included with M2 with 8-core GPU)
- 35W Dual USB-C Power Adapter (included with M2 with 10-core GPU and 512GB storage, configurable with M2 with 8-core GPU)
- USB-C to Mag Safe 3 Cable
- Fast-charge capable with 67W USB-C Power Adapter
Charging and Ports – Mag Safe 3 charging port
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Two Thunderbolt / USB 4 ports with support for:
- Thunderbolt 3 (up to 40Gb/s)
- USB 4 (up to 40Gb/s)
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10Gb/s)
- Configurable to: 16GB or 24GB
- 256GB – 256GB SSD
- Configurable to: – 512GB, 1TB, or 2TB
- 512GB – 512GB SSD
- Configurable to: – 1TB or 2TB
Keyboard and Trackpad
- Backlit Magic Keyboard with:
- 78 (U.S.) or 79 (ISO) keys including 12 full-height function keys and 4 arrow keys in an inverted-T arrangement
- Touch ID
- Ambient light sensor
- Force Touch trackpad for precise cursor control and pressure-sensing capabilities; enables Force clicks, accelerators, pressure-sensitive drawing, and Multi-Touch gestures
- 802.11ax Wi‑Fi 6 wireless networking
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac compatible
- Bluetooth – 5.0 wireless technology
- Four-speaker sound system
- Wide stereo sound
- Support for Spatial Audio when playing music or video with Dolby Atmos on built-in speakers
- Spatial Audio with dynamic head tracking when using Air Pods (3rd generation), Air Pods Pro, and Air Pods Max.
- Three-mic array with directional beamforming
- 3.5 mm headphone jack with advanced support for high-impedance headphones