Apple Watch Series 7 in Kenya
Introducing the largest display yet.
The new Apple Watch Series 7 launched features a bigger display, a new S7 SiP, a crack-resistant display, and fast charging, all while retaining features such as SpO2 tracking which was introduced last year with the Series 6. So is the Apple Watch Series 7 a big leap over the Series 6, or just a small iterative step? I put the Apple Watch Series 7 to the test to find out.
The Apple Watch has been one of the best smartwatches in the industry, and each new generation becomes the wearable of choice for those using an iPhone. Apple Watch has been improved over the years, with multiple generations each bringing in new features and capabilities.
Watch Series 7 Highlights
- Always-on Retina display has nearly 20% more screen area than Series 6, making everything easier to see and use
- The most crack-resistant front crystal yet on an Apple Watch, IP6X dust resistance, and swim-proof design
- Measure your blood oxygen with a powerful sensor and app¹
- Take an ECG anytime, anywhere
- Get high and low heart rate and irregular heart rhythm notifications
- Stay in the moment with the new Mindfulness app, and reach your sleep goals with the Sleep app
- Track new tai chi and pilates workouts, in addition to favorites like running, yoga, swimming, and dance
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch, and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
***Apple Watch Series 7 Has Over 50% more screen area than Series 3***
Always-On Retina display. A brighter view of you.
You don’t need to raise your wrist or touch the screen to see the time or other information and complications on your watch face, because the display is always on. And now, it’s 70% brighter indoors when your wrist is down.
Easy on the eyes. Easy on the fingers.
Across the system, buttons have been redesigned to take advantage of the larger display. So using apps like Calculator, Stopwatch, and Timer is easier than ever. An Apple Watch first — a new QWERTY keyboard lets you tap or slide from letter to letter with Quick Path. It uses machine learning to predict the word you’re typing. Use Scribble to write letters on your screen and compose a text or email. The larger display makes it faster and easier for all finger types.
Tougher around the clock.
The Series 7 is 50% thicker front crystal. The front crystal is over twice as thick at its tallest point than Apple Watch Series 6, adding strength and durability. Robust geometry whereby the front crystal has been redesigned with a flat base, creating a sturdier shape more resistant to cracks.
The future of health – On full display
Measure your blood oxygen level with a revolutionary sensor and app. Take an ECG anytime, anywhere. Check your heart rate. Along with other innovations like mindfulness and sleep tracking to keep you healthy from head to toe. Series 7 puts more health insights in sight.
Charges in no time(45mins full charge)
The entire charging system for Apple Watch Series 7 has been rethought to get you up and running faster than ever. With an updated charging architecture and fast-charging USB-C cable, it takes about 45 minutes to go from 0 to 80% charge.