Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s specs and price in Kenya
Redmi Note 10s Price in Kenya is KSh25,000.00 – KSh26,500.
|Price||KSh25,000.00 – KSh26,500|
|Display||6.43″ inch AMOLED, 450 nits (typ), 1100 nits (peak)|
|Processor||2.05Ghz Octa-Core Mediatek Helio G95|
|Sim Card||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 11, MIUI 12|
|Memory Card Slot||up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)|
|USB Port||2.0, Type-C|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh|
|Fast battery charging (Quick Charge)||33W, 50% in 25 min, 100% in 74 min (advertised)|
|Color||Ocean Blue, Onyx Gray, Pebble White|
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s has a 6.43-inch touchscreen display. A 2.05GHz Octa-Core Mediatek Helio G95 processor runs Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s. Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s has a 6GB RAM and 64GB/128GB of internal storage expandable to 256GB using a microSD card. Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s has a 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP Quad Rear Camera and a 13MP Front camera for selfies. Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s runs Android 11 and has a 5000 mAh Battery. GET Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s at the best price online from Phones & Tablets Nairobi Kenya.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s comes with almost the same specs as Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 with the major difference being that Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s has a 64MP main camera while Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 has a 48MP main camera. Also, Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s has a better processor than Xiaomi Redmi Note 10.
6.43″ inch AMOLED Display.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s comes with a 6.43″ inch AMOLED display. With an AMOLED display, you get clear, bright, and detailed colors as they appear naturally in nature. This helps provide an immersive feeling when viewing content since it will seem like you’re right there where the action is taking place. The display also comes with 450nits brightness that peaks at 1100nits. This allows you to use Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s under direct sunlight without any visibility issues.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s comes with an Octa-Core Mediatek Helio G95 processor that clocks at 2.05GHz. The processor has been made to enable gaming. It utilizes MediaTek HyperEngine Gaming Technology to provide a smooth and fast gaming experience that enables you to play all your favorite gaming titles without any issues. The processor also enhances image quality which is great for videos and photography.
64MP Quad Camera.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s is one of the best if not the best camera smartphone at its price range. It comes with a 64MP (main) + 8MP (ultrawide) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth) quad-camera system that enables you to take different types of photos and videos using a single device.
The 64MP main camera lens takes bright, clear, and detailed photos. The photos are so detailed that you can zoom in and pick out details or you can crop the image multiple times before you start losing quality. This is great if you like posting photos since you have the freedom to edit them as much as you like. You can also take 4K high-quality videos that are stunning.
The 8MP ultrawide camera lets you take wide-angle photos. With the ultrawide camera, you have a wider angle of view that lets you take photos of multiple subjects like group photos or wide photos like scenic photos.
The macro camera lets you take detailed close-ups. With the macro camera, you can bring Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s as close as 4cm to the subject and be able to take beautiful close-ups.
The depth camera lets you take portraits. The camera blurs the background creating a beautiful bokeh effect that brings the subject into focus. This allows you to take beautiful portraits of the subject.
33W Fast Charging.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s comes with a big 5000mAh battery that lasts for 2 days on a single charge. And when you run out of power, Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s comes with support for 33W Fast Charging that gives you a 50% charge in 25 minutes and a full charge in just 75 minutes.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s Specifications.
- Display: 6.43″ inch AMOLED, 450 nits (typ), 1100 nits (peak)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Dimensions: 160.5 x 74.5 x 8.3 mm (6.32 x 2.93 x 0.33 in)
- Weight: 178.8 g (6.31 oz)
- Protection: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic back
- Sim Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 11, MIUI 12
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio G95 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G76 MC4
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- ROM: 128GB ROM
- Memory Card: microSD, up to 256GB (dedicated slot)
- UFS 2.2
- Rear camera Quad: 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.97″, 0.7µm, PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 118˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Camera features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front camera: 13 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.12µm; HDR; 1080p@30fps
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@960fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- NFC: No
- Infrared Port: Yes
- USB: USB 2.0 Type-C
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast charging 33W, 50% in 25 min, 100% in 74 min (advertised)